Teach your student how to think in code!
Coding Foundations is a Middle and High school curriculum.
Is your student 5th grade or younger? Check out our Free Resources for all ages!
Access Coding Foundations online, on your schedule.
- Work through over 40 videos and 120 hours of assignments
- Never lose access
- Start when you want, finish when you finish
Not just a tutorial!
- Teaches your student how to think, not just how to code
- Gives them the same tools that professional software developers use
- Prepares them to build whatever they want, not just a few programs
Get expert help.
- Your student can message the instructor whenever they want, or ask other students for help.
- Read the Parent’s Guide to help your student with homework, even if you’ve never coded before.
- Give your student lessons crafted by a professional software developer.
What students are saying:
This course was my first experience with programming, and I really enjoyed it. I learned how to design my own computer game. If I was confused about a concept, Mr. Leone was always willing to take the time to explain it in-depth until I understood it.
This class was an extremely fun class to be in. It taught me the basics on coding language which can be used for multiple different jobs. I also learned what jobs I could go into with this knowledge. I HIGHLY recommend this class just for the experience if you are not looking into computer programming for your career. If you are though, this would be a great place to start!
This is a great curriculum, I have had a lot of fun learning from it.
My son enjoyed this class because he could choose how much he wanted to learn in it. He could do the basics, or go as deep as he wanted to go and keep learning. Mr. Leone was very nice and always ready to help get him to the next level or explain how to make things work the way he wanted them to.